Thursday, September 25, 2014

It All Comes Around

Karma is a real thing.
While working at the coffee shop,
I helped a few customers, who were short a few cents,
by fishing out the remainder out of
my tip jar.


I always believe it comes back around.
Sure enough, after complimenting
my friend John on his tie,
he rush out and returned with
some of the most delightful vintage ties
I had ever see! 

~Yes, those are real feathers on that tie.~
He told me they were for my fiancé to wear
so that we could look classy for a night out.

Shortly after that,
another regular, Curt walked in
and showed me the most incredible pieces of turquoise
only to tell me that they were a gift.

But wait, there's more.
Not pictured is a book of Renoir postcards
to send to friends and family.
This was a gift from my dear friend Don.

I am so very fortunate to have such wonderful
friends and customers surround me 
in my life. 

Receiving these material items wasn't karma's
way of showing how it all balances out,
it's showing that if you are kind enough to put 
another person in the forefront of your thoughts,
maybe someone else will do the same.

It all comes around~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It